Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Windows 1

The theme of the these windows was all about Santa's big night...
Window 1: Santa's up at the North Pole making preparations for his adventure.




(Of course I had to add the names of me and my family onto Santa's list!)


Window 2: Santa embarks on his adventure with the help of Jack Frost. The roller coaster in this window is just amazing...






Window 3: Santa heads into space...






Window 4: The flipper world! It rotates to show Santa flying above the Southern and Northern hemispheres.





Here's a close up of Australia...


Window 5: Santa arrives in New York!




Window 5: Santa arrives back home...





This was at the unveiling of the windows...



When I was taking my pictures of the windows at 1am last night, they were already setting up for the parade that's only in 2 days...


I still can't believe that I got to work on these windows. I mean, a year ago I was still in Charlottesville and had no idea where I would be living or what I would be doing this year...color me thankful. And on that note...happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: